KEYNOTE SPEAKER 1
Professor Dr. M.E. Fayad (San Jose State University)
The Art of Abstraction -- Global Project
Every field of knowledge depends on ABSTRACTIONS. Currently we are doing very poorly on abstraction process and the type of abstractions because it is based mostly on tangibility and ignoring other type of abstractions that more important. The keynote or tutorial is based on a great versus in the Quran “And taught Adam all the names” (و علم آدم الأسماء كلها ..)(The Qur'an, Sura Al Baqara:30 to 37). The art of abstraction is looking at every concept (Noun and Noun Phrase) within the dictionary of natural language (which the way that will be used and utilized in the future for all our systems) as a unique system in a way every concept has unique discovery that includes functional requirements, unique non-functional requirements, stable and Unified design, contexts, challenges, constraints, applicability, measure-ability, etc. Each concept can be documented in 3, 6, 20, 60, or 300+ pages. I am working on generating a new file of knowledge that will be called Linguistic Engineering. I am in the process of generating a few dictionaries called the art of abstraction and Unification discoveries of stable and unified: Intelligent Systems, Machine Learning & Standard, Business Rules and Standard, Big Data, Deep Learning, Image Process, Smart Cities Robots, and Robotic Systems, Strategic Thinking and Planning, and Smart Project Management. I am almost done with the most common abstraction and unification volume and I am also writing a number of a number of proposal for grants and putting together a global team, countries, universities, organizations, and very well known scientists for this huge work.
These art of abstraction and unification discoveries have unlimited advantages:
1. Understand and appreciate our natural languages
2. The future of the technology depend on these discoveries.
3. Unification of domain analysis of any filed of knowledge
4. Know how to generate stable and unified requirements and ultimate design of any system.
5. Knowledge Unification
7. Limit and control maintenance problems
8. Explore and create huge number of new systems
9. Generate better methodologies for developing unified and stable systems
10. Stop re-inventing the wheels
11. Develop self manageable, self-adaptable, self, extendable, self configurable, systems with unlimited applicability and reuse.
12. Appreciate and deep understanding of the holey books
13. A peak of how the future looks like.
and many more.
We are developing a lot of materials on the following projects and here some of the outcomes
1. A large number of short and large books in many field of knowledge
2. A large number of short and large papers for prestige journals and conferences.
3. A large number of columns, reviews, citations, etc.
4. A large number of new technical and social events events, gathering, etc.
and many more.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER 2
Assoc. Professor Dr. Masoud Mohammadian (University of Canberra)