Paper Submission deadline: April 1, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: May 1, 2023
Camera Ready Submission and Final Registration: August 1, 2023
Conference Date: August 22 – 24, 2023
PLEASE NOTE: All accepted and presented manuscripts will be submitted to IEEE for proceeding publication. Authors accepted manuscript is required to register for the conference at the full rate and the paper must be presented at the conference.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
- Manuscript template [A4 DOC] [Template (ZIP)]
1. Manuscript should be a maximum of SIX (6) pages including figures, tables, references and appendices. Paper exceeded 6 pages will be charged. (TBA)
2. Important criterias for papers especially review and survey papers please check here.
3. To submit your manuscript, please login to EasyChair ICICSE2023.
4. TITLE of your manuscript must include the track code as given below (e.g. T1_ChatGPT).
i - Artificial Intelligence and Big Data (T1)
ii- Software Engineering and Information Systems (T2)
iii- Computer Network and Distributed Systems (T3)
iv- Multimedia and Information Retrieval (T4)
v- Cyber Security (T5)
** Please note that failure to follow the above instructions may result in rejection of your manuscript.